Wednesday 20 July 2011

Every Day Basics // The Shear Luck

Ok so my basics are...  
Topshop vest / Zara scarf  / All saints chinos / Acne boots / and my new addition Alexander Wang bag. 
Ok so i have had probably one of the luckiest weeks so far. 
first i scored an amazing Zara skirt for just £12 (which i will do a post on at a later date) 
Then Aimlessly wondering through Harvey Nickols i spotted this amazing Alexander Wang Bucket bag  in the reduced section i thought there had to be some sort of mistake. 
so i hastily made my way over, a woman on a mission. I peered inside expecting to see the slightly out of budget £695 pound on the label, only to find it had been reduced to £240 because of a tini tiny scuff on the bottom so i got it, i was over the moon... and i still am :) 
hope everyones having a great week too 
.kisses.        

2 comments:

  1. You literally look incredible. All Saints is one of my favorite stores although sometimes I find their asymmetry is too much for me. And I love Alexander Wang, but can't afford it! Great look on you. The shoes are to die for! Not everyone can pull those off, but you look fabulous x

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible. Great artist and so stylish
    xx

    ReplyDelete