Tuesday 4 October 2011

Posting to Say...

 Waring: Zara shirt and bag / Alexander Wang waistcoat / Rayban Wayfarer / Thrift toruses / Topshop flats.  
Some of you probably wont know this but i have a brace which i try desperately not to show, wether that be by putting on an ugly pout or hiding behind coffee cups, i try my best.  
But by tomorrow at precisely 2:10pm there will be no more of that funny behavior for me. 
Yes as my Grandma would say, the trimmings are coming down and i couldn't be happier. 

I have fallen head over heels for a pare of black strapie lace up Pucci shoes form SS10 however this love is tragically unrequited dew to a lack of a couple of zeros on the end of my bank balance, i might manage to add that this lack of money was dew to a splurge on a Hermes cuff that i just couldn't resist 
pictures will be on there way as soon as it is delivered. 
.Kisses.            

No comments:

Post a Comment